Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Starting again...

I'm a long way from finished on this blog. As, I'm sure, you can see.

If you're a meanie, you probably noticed this a while ago and quietly sniggered into your teacup thinking, 'I knew she'd never manage it'. If you're a nice'un and were impressed by the attempt I initially made at creating and maintaining this blog, you were probably pretty disappointed in me and a little sad that something so potentially life affirming could be neglected so apparently easily.

I'm also a long way over the deadline. But - despite admittedly getting very sidetracked - I'm definitely not a quitter...if anything, once started, I'm obsessively bound to completing a task, so I intend to do so with this one. Even though I stopped writing entries on this project months ago, I've often thought back to it...I've come across moments, situations and people that I feel could benefit from these letters and I've felt lazy and guilty that I haven't sat down and written anything. So the next few entries will be filled with me going back over those moments I wish I'd captured at the time, in the vain hope that the old adage 'Better late than never' will stand true.

No comments:

Post a Comment